Many businesses are at a telephony crossroads. Your existing PBX telephony solution may be outdated or maintaining it may no longer be cost-effective and you know ISDN call charges are high by comparison to SIP.
The answer? A complete solution from a single provider.
We provide a complete solution for voice communications and are experienced working with companies of all sizes on projects that require enterprise voice implementations, PBX migrations and a choice of call services.
Our enterprise voice capabilities help you to drive productivity and cost savings across your business. Using Microsoft Skype for Business and supporting technologies, we enable flexibility on how and where calls are delivered across multiple endpoints. We also support:
- Integrated unified messaging with Microsoft Exchange – voicemail in a unified inbox.
- Delegated call handling to one or more users.
- Automatic distribution of calls to special response groups.
- Enhanced 911 calling for North America.
With our expertise in network design and implementation, we can advise on the complete solution and ensure your network is fit for purpose for a successful voice implementation, whether you’re migrating from ISDN to SIP or introducing SIP right at the start. We deliver our service using a proven and systematic approach – assessment, pilots and phased implementation – so you are confident every step of the way.
Cheaper tariffs, flexible call routing
Thanks to our partnership with leading provider Gamma Telecomm, and their flexible call routing, customers benefit from competitive call tariffs – all without large infrastructure deployments.
Billing by business group, department or location
Our billing solution logs calls by department, business group and location. You can see at a glance if call usage is running as expected.
Confident your information is protected
Our knowledge of information management, particularly in compliance and eDiscovery in highly-regulated sectors, means we are well placed to ensure that sensitive information that’s exchanged between departments by phone is also protected. Click here for more information.
We offer a range of call services that cover:
- Call recording – based on user identity at all endpoints for compliance requirements.
- Call logging & reporting – call record details and quality of experience metrics that include endpoint usage and network performance.
- Operator consoles – entry level to advanced versions, for receptions and switchboards of all sizes.
Call Centres too.
We provide specialist solutions for call centres that help to boost call centre performance by providing the tools and information needed to improve call response times, control costs and proactively manage team’s performance.