Make Collaboration a Reality with Microsoft Office 365 and bluesource
Microsoft’s Office 365 is a revolutionary way of using all the tools your users need in their day to day – plus new technology that helps businesses drive collaboration that increases productivity and keep up with the pace of today’s world.
Designed with the needs of agile businesses in mind, Office 365 cuts the time and costs associated with running and maintaining your own application servers for mail, communication and collaboration. The Office 365 service is highly secure and extremely reliable, guaranteed with a 99.9% uptime SLA. This enterprise-grade solution comes at a competitive price point that offers unmatched value for money compared to on-premise solutions.
Did you know:
- 1 hour a day is the average amount of time remote employees can save using a suite of collaboration tools.1
- $247,000 is the average amount that can be saved over three years by eliminating third-party communication tools.1
- 82% of users feel that “cutting cycle time” and “improving teamwork” are the greatest benefits of using collaboration tools.2
- 40% less effort is needed to implement a suite of cloud products than a comparable on-premises solution.1
Office 365 will help your business:
- Communicate, share and find information securely and more efficiently than ever before to drive collaboration which increases productivity
- Have constantly up to date software with the latest technology advances – no more software patching!
- Reduce on-prem storage footprint by making use of Office 365’s included Cloud Storage
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership, when compared with on-prem solutions – with no Capex required
- Increase the security of information with built in Multi-factor Authentication that allows people to securely access content anywhere—even when they’re away from the corporate network.
- Get access to flexible pricing, per user per month with a financially backed SLA and uptime guarantee of 99.9%
Migrating to Office 365 has never been easier with the support of cloud experts bluesource, who will help you assess every aspect of your current systems and determine a suitable route into the cloud. Office 365 can be configured standalone or as part of a hybrid environment, but still provides a seamless experience to administrators and users whether they are in the office or on-the-move.
What’s in the Office 365 Public Cloud?
Microsoft Exchange Online — Email, calendar, contact and task management using the rich capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a powerful cloud-based service with 25GB of mailbox storage.
Microsoft SharePoint Online — Enable your people to easily share documents and collaborate together using portals, team sites and the comprehensive search facilities found in SharePoint Online.
Microsoft Skype for Business Online — With Skype for Business Online you get the next-generation of enterprise unified communications with IM, presence, audio and video conferencing that will drive better productivity and reduce operational costs.
Microsoft Office Professional — Access a fully-featured suite of the world’s leading business applications as part of your Office 365 subscription and remove the challenges associated with license and version administration.
Microsoft Office Web Apps — View, share, and work on documents online including the ability to broadcast PowerPoint presentations, collaborate on Excel spreadsheets or build Word documents and reports in real time with colleagues.