EV247 Federal Agency Cloud Archiving Without Compromise
Federal Agencies are now at a critical turning point for the management of records as they face the challenge of meeting the ‘Managing Government Records’ directive. This requires electronic capture of email records by the end of 2016 and all electronic records (including files) by 2019.
Why FedRAMP EV247?
- Federal-class email archiving & eDiscovery
- Managing Government Records Directive compliant
- Capstone compliant
- Data Center Optimization Initiative compliant
- Freedom of Information Act compliant
- Cloud First compliant
- Uptime guaranteed*
Redefining Federal Agencies’ Record Management
EV247 is an innovative, secure, cloud-based solution providing market-leading records
management hosted in a FedRAMP compliant cloud.
EV247: Combining Best-of-Breed Service and Technology
- 99.9% guaranteed* availability
- 100% FedRAMP authorized, SaaS cloud service
- First cloud archive to meet Capstone requirements
- 40% overall cost reduction possible in systems management fees
- 24/7/365 proactive monitoring and support
- 17 years of expertise in Information Governance
*an HA option
100% Available as FedRAMP Authorized
As the only FedRAMP authorized, SaaS cloud archiving, eDiscovery, classification, and compliance solution, EV247 satisfies requirements no other cloud archiving solution can. With the best available Capstone expertise, we will guide you to implement the Capstone program within your Agency.
World Class Technology Partners
With Microsoft, Veritas, and bluesource, EV247 brings together the best cloud archiving services in the world. Providing Federal Agencies great experiences, simplicity and security, we deliver an end-to-end service without having to deal with multiple suppliers and budgets.
To learn more about FedRAMP and how to move it to the Azure cloud join us for our webinar on April 5th. Click here to register.