Take control of your information
Data, it’s growing exponentially but in reality much of it holds very little business value. And it’s becoming more diverse too – around 80% of data is unstructured* which makes it very difficult to manage. As data multiplies, so does the risk to your organisation: reduced productivity, unnecessary costs, inadequate compliance and governance.
What’s needed is a comprehensive approach to Archiving and eDiscovery that allows you to only keep required information, which frees up infrastructure and allows users to have information at their fingertips, quickly. It ensures compliance and governance requirements are met and enforced with advanced, highly configurable rules.
We ensure critical data is properly classified, catalogued, preserved and more easily searched – so businesses better control their information footprint, and compliance and eDiscovery become simpler.
- Email archiving & journaling
- File system and SharePoint archiving
- Enhanced Search & eDiscovery
- Enhanced Classification and Re-Classification functionality
- Cloud archiving options
- Data migrations
- EV247: Cloud archiving without compromise
- Managed archive
Dark Data Assessments
Not all data is created equally – some is absolutely critical. The rest less so, or not at all. So how can you shine a light on the information in your organisation easily? bluesource is now offering Dark Data Assessments to eligible customers. This assessment, run over 1-5 days depending on your requirements, will help you address:
- Data Aging on Active and In-Active Data
- Consumption by File Type/File Group
- Inactive by File Type/File Group
- User Access and Group Permissions
The assessment will provide a report and a presentation on findings. From this assessment you’ll be able to easily understand:
- Your organisations entire information footprint
- What infrastructure could be consolidated to reduce costs
- Any resource changes that can be made from a support perspective
- The level of risk that exists to the business, should data be lost or exposed
- Whether an update of policies needs to be reviewed
Benefits at a glance
Whatever the requirements, your information can be preserved either on-premises, or in the cloud. With an information management pedigree spanning over 15 years, bluesource consultants have unparalleled expertise when it comes to archiving, search and eDiscovery solutions. We understand how best to blend applications to get the right solution to manage your information and know how to optimise those applications whatever platform you choose. We provide a single point of contact for accessing archiving and eDiscovery technical support, troubleshooting or advice, and comprehensive backup management capabilities fully backed by SLAs, releasing valuable IT skill and budget.
- Reduce the impact of growing data: what to keep; what to delete; when to archive
- Enable searchability across diverse data types: Email; File Systems; SharePoint; Social Media; Voice and IM
- Improved business user productivity from enhanced search, making information easier to find
- Reduced cost of storing information, regardless of exponential data growth
- PSTs and file data under control
- Minimise risks of incomplete backups as data continues to grow
- Utilise the unrivalled experience of our specialists which lets you focus on other technology initiative
Managed migration for moving e-mail and archive data to new applications, the cloud or storage platforms.
Is Your Information Productive?
Take control of your information and use the right tools to make it easily accessible
Move to Office 365, Azure, Symantec.cloud or bluesource Cloud247.
Complete management and monitoring services for Enterprise Vault, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint & more