The bluesource North America Professional Services team is looking for an experienced Archiving and eDiscovery Specialist for opportunities in the Washington, DC area.
Through our team of senior consultants we advise businesses on how to preserve data, classifying and archiving what’s needed, enabling efficient and timely data searches. Additionally we support the eDiscovery process including legal hold, early case assessment and automating the legal workflow. With 14 years’ worth of experience, we are an accredited Veritas Platinum partner in Enterprise Vault and the Clearwell eDiscovery platform and work with clients to host solutions on premise or in the cloud. Our capability extends to provide fully managed services for both archiving and eDiscovery, delivering 99.9% SLA uptime and ensuring health, performance and system availability 24 x 7 x 365.
Successful candidates for this Archiving & eDiscovery specialist position will:
• Perform administrative tasks to maintain Enterprise Vault and its related tools, such as Discovery Accelerator and Clearwell
• Work with Veritas and Customer Helpdesk to provide technical support and troubleshooting of Enterprise Vault and its related tools as needed
• Create and maintain client technical documentation for Enterprise Vault and its related tools
• Maintain 8 x 5 on-site presence to provide services as a client’s trusted technical advisor
Applicants will be selected on the following qualifications:
• At least 2 years of operational experience with Enterprise Vault. Support and Implementation experience is preferred, although Administrative experience will be considered
• Support/Implementation or Administrative experience with Discovery Accelerator. Compliance Accelerator experience is a plus
• Clearwell experience is preferred, but not required
• Data Insight experience is preferred, but not required
• Proven troubleshooting capabilities, demonstrated through professional experience
• Ability to create and maintain technical documentation such as Build Documents and Operations Manuals
• Ability to identify issues proactively and communicate effectively between IT administrators and Management
• STS certifications in Enterprise Vault and its related products are a plus
In addition to the above, the chosen candidate will either be able to commute to the Washington, DC area, or will be willing to reside in this area for the duration of an engagement (At least 6 months).
This position is for a minimum six-month term, with an option for renewal based upon client / bluesource needs. The position will be based in the Washington, DC area. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.