Expert guidance for PST migrations
PST files (also known as Personal Folders or Outlook data files) were not designed to handle the rigorous demands of today’s large-scale corporate email requirements. However, many organizations have inadvertently created PST files in various locations over the years.
Ultimately, these files create more problems than they solve and are one of the main reasons why organizations eventually seek an enterprise archiving solution.
Since 2000 bluesource has built a deep knowledge and experience in PST file management and understand the challenges associated with enterprise email:
- Lack of management control over how many PST files are created and what they contain.
- Propensity for data/intellectual property loss.
- Increased storage requirements due to duplication of emails across PST files.
- Lack of compliance around content retention management.
- Limited ability to search PST files.
This service does not place any additional burden on your internal resources. Our consultants are able to perform most of this service remotely – with minimal impact on the your work environment.
bluesource is able to migrate PST files into a number of target platforms including:
- Veritas Enterprise Vault (EV)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Cloud-Based Archive Systems