Compliance made easier
We recognize that organizations are under more and more pressure to meet greater regulatory demands and maintain ever-higher standards and that failure can result in time intensive investigations, information searches and potentially fines. With data and its diversity increasing we also understand that it’s getting harder to control.
At bluesource we help organizations more tightly control compliance, by better managing information and the processes that use it. Working with organizations that are heavily regulated in sectors such as finance and insurance we can provide invaluable insights into optimizing compliance solutions, specifically around Solvency 11, SEC, NASD, FCA, Sarbanes Oxley, Dodd-Frank and others.
o Reduced time and cost meeting regulatory and legal demands
o Better control of the right information, minimizing regulatory fines
o Increased visibility of information as it flows through the organization
o Routine checking and audits simplified
o Better access control as critical information is safeguarded with staged protection levels and tracking monitors
o Highly targeted, customized searches
o Chain-of-custody maintained for business critical data as it is migrated between platforms
bluesource solutions enable:
- Powerful Search – allowing the required information to be identified quickly and easily with the ability to customize searches, track information that requires further review and put in place audit controls.
- Visibility – of information that moves between key workgroups and individuals, apply automated process for supervisory review and audit trails.
- Preserving the right information – optimize the information you archive by retaining only what’s needed and deleting what isn’t.
- eDiscovery – allowing you to quickly and accurately respond to audit trails, legal claims and data preservation orders that follow an EDRM process that’s legally defensible and withstands court scrutiny.
- Access control – protect information based on the required level of protection setting access levels and controls by categorizing and tagging information.
- Data migration – move and manage information as it is migrated between archiving solutions and infrastructure and storage platforms ensuring it remains compliant while preserving chain-of-custody.
Clearwell Best Practices
We’ve put together a best practices guide to help you get the most from your Clearwell platform
We are working with CLE chapters to deliver eDiscovery & Data Management Events that count towards CLE credits.
Minimise the Impact of eDiscovery
A short guide to how bluesource can help you operate eDiscovery more effectively
Eliminate eDiscovery Waste
Is it time for you to consider revising your approach to eDiscovery – review the four areas of eDiscovery waste
Clearwell Managed Services
Click here to find out how bluesource can provide a fully managed service for your Clearwell platform.