A Single Unified Experience
Quick and easy conferencing is vital for maximising collaboration with colleagues in today’s mobile workplace. You may already be using separate suppliers for providing audio, web, or video conferencing, but we believe there’s a better way. At bluesource we combine traditionally separate conferencing elements into a single, unified experience with Microsoft Skype for Business which means you can:
- Select the type of conferencing most appropriate to your needs – audio, web or video – and move easily between them.
- Create a formal/informal meeting environment – with ID and passwords or add attendees as required.
- Schedule meetings with one click.
- Optimise the meeting environment – put presenters in the video spotlight and mute or block participants.
- Use instant messaging in parallel.
- Share a whiteboard, co-edit content, view attachments and watch real time demos.
- Record content to share or review later.
- Initiate a poll – taking collaboration to a new level.
- Be confident that your meeting content is secure with different levels of authentication.
- Archive meeting content for compliance and eDiscovery requirements.
Audio conferencing – Transform your call experience cost-effectively
With Microsoft Lync, you’ll find a familiar user experience with dial-in services and touch-tone commands as well as additional features that will transform the call experience including; powerful scheduling; a video gallery that displays participants’ names, photos or video, active speakers easily identified and audio language preferences easily accommodated.
Web conferencing: At a new level
Microsoft Lync web conferencing increases your productivity with rich meeting experiences where people and content co-exist wherever they are:
- In the same room.
- Across locations.
- Working remotely.
- Around the globe with mobile device in hand.
Video Conferencing – Your window to a wider world
Video conferencing is increasingly important as organisations become more fragmented and mobile. It’s more personal, enables more effective collaboration and deepens team-building. All without travelling. So with bluesource, you can:
- Deliver a superb virtual face-to-face experience that’s peer-to-peer and multi-party in up to 1080p HD quality.
- Spontaneously start a meeting. Escalate an audio or multiparty instant messaging conversation by switching to video conference in just seconds.
- Be confident that you provide a consistent and high quality video service – we help control and manage your bandwidth through inbuilt capabilities, as well as network tools to deliver the best possible user experience for your infrastructure.
Room Systems – Extending requirements for conferencing
We work with our clients to design conference solutions for meeting rooms of all sizes, working alongside leading and well-respected vendors such as Polycom. We take collaboration to the next level and deliver a real presence experience – a 360-degree video panorama of your meeting room that shows everyone in the meeting, bringing the most active speakers into focus and displaying thumbnail photos of the others. Advanced techniques are used to share applications and presentations and user controls are from a single, table top console that’s state-of-the-art and simple to use.