bluesource’s CloudAssist service uniquely blends a range of services that advise, assist and support you as you migrate services.
Whether you are about to embark on migrating to Office 365 or if you’ve already made the move and know you need some extra skills and support, our CloudAssist product can help. Not only through the initial transition, but also into the future as you use Office 365 more. We offer 3 different plan levels for Cloud Assist to fit your budget and requirements:
- CloudAssist Basic – A FREE* service which covers support and an introductory workshop
- CloudAssist Standard – A chargeable service which covers support, 3 workshops and reporting
- CloudAssist Premium – A chargeable service with covers support, a dedicated Service Delivery Manager, 4 workshops and reporting
CloudAssist provides 24×7 support service with business day and out of hours SLA’s, as well as advanced support that enables access to Microsoft via bluesource, and fills the gap not met with just your Office 365 licence.
As well as support services, we will provide a series of workshops as part of CloudAssist depending on your plan chosen:
- Microsoft Cloud Technology Roadmap Briefing
- Office 365 Service Value Review
- Advisory Workshop
- Cloud Readiness & Migration Planning
- Source Environment Pre-Migration Health Check
- Office 365 Account Review
- Office 365 Adoption Training & Support
We have 5 Microsoft Gold competencies in Messaging, Communications, Collaboration, Cloud Platform and Cloud Productivity specialists making us one of the only partners in the UK that can work across the entire Microsoft Office 365 stack.
As an expert partner with 15 years experience, we can help you:
- Understand the latest technologies in Office 365, like Yammer and Delve, and how they can be applied to your business to drive collaboration across the whole organisation.
- Identify which technologies you could migrate to Office 365 that ensures high value, low cost and minimal risk to the business.
- Investigate, plan, and implement your move to Office 365 – a single partner, end to end through the process – and help your users understand the technology and how to make it work for them to increase productivity.
Contact us to get in touch.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.