Bluesource is your trusted partner for Microsoft O365, Teams, Compliance Center, Advanced eDiscovery, Azure, and Data Migrations. We help users with best in class deployment, training, consulting, and can even full environment management. By working with Bluesource, you can optimize your in-house IT and legal teams’ workflow, helping you ensure you get the most out of your investments.
- Readiness assessment & Gap analysis – Designed to support your journey to the Cloud, Bluesource enables you to understand the implications of moving existing solutions, provides you with a gap analysis that identifies areas requiring investment and attention, provides recommendation for next steps, and outlines implementation options.
- Health Checks – Monitoring the health of your Exchange server helps you detect any failures or irregularities that might disrupt the normal functioning of your organization. It is crucial that you analyze the performance, security and operations related to the server components to mitigate any impending threats.
- Migrations – Throughout our history, we have architected large scale Microsoft Exchange deployments and migrated many millions of users from Exchange, Groupwise, Lotus Notes and UNIX based systems to Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online (now part of Office 365).
- Discovery Assist – Have Bluesource eDiscovery expert support within 90 minutes for last minute requests or court-imposed deadlines. Our accredited experts, including attorneys on retainer, can provide workflow training, legal guidance, and efficiency improvements for eDiscovery matters.
- Develop eDiscovery Workflows - We work with organizations to develop a Custom Workflow Document which we will review with your team so that you are all confident that you will be able to perform your EDRM workflow consistently and effectively. This document will be tailor-made for your environment and will benefit not only your current team, but will ensure future onboarding is streamlined.
- Configure Compliance & Retention
- Ongoing training, enablement and support
Bluesource has more than 300 Veritas and Microsoft Technical Accreditations