bluesource – Bringing control to your eDiscovery
We all understand that eDiscovery triggers can happen at any time, disrupting resources and incurring additional cost if you’re not prepared.
Through our expert eDiscovery specialists bluesource works with clients to design and implement tools that remove the burden often associated with eDiscovery triggers. bluesource will support you in all aspects of eDiscovery from reviewing and optimizing your eDiscovery process, initial deployment of your eDiscovery Platform to end user support through Discovery Assist.
We help ensure your information is easily searchable, provided within court deadlines and is legally defensible, reducing the pressure on your people and budgets – in doing this we work within the EDRM process. Working with IT, HR and Legal teams within organizations that operate in highly regulated we help to deliver the following benefits:
• Searching for relevant documents is made simple with the right tools
• Quickly and accurately respond to audits, legal claims or data preservation orders
• More effectively evaluate claims – without sacrificing productivity
• Provide a legally defensible eDiscovery process that can withstand the test of court scrutiny
• Lower legal service fees – advanced classification means only essential data provided to outside counsel
• Provide control with less pressure on people and budgets critical in a growing litigious environment
• Support IT by reducing the number of business requests to search the information estate at short notice
bluesource solutions enable you to:
• Assist HR and legal departments with detailed search capabilities.
• Organize and rapidly review search results using frequently occurring keywords, metadata and custom attribute
• between new applications, the cloud or storage platforms
• Unbroken chain-of-custody
Apply Legal Hold
• Apply legal holds for pending or open litigation to suspend deletion.
• Enable authorized reviewers / investigators with hierarchical initial review capability
• Chain-of-custody tracking
• Review and mark individual items or result sets using customizable marks and tags (e.g., privileged, nonresponsive)
• Save time and money by driving down both internal and external eDiscovery lifecycle costs
• Readily respond to a court order
For details of our technology solutions click here.
Clearwell Best Practices
We've developed a handy guide to managing your clearwell platform. See how your system stacks up.
We are working with CLE chapters to deliver eDiscovery & Data Management Events that count towards CLE credits.
Minimize the Impact of eDiscovery
A short guide to how bluesource can help you operate eDiscovery more effectively
Eliminate eDiscovery Waste
Is it time for you to consider revising your approach to eDiscovery – review the four areas of eDiscovery waste
Clearwell Managed Services
Click here to find out how bluesource can provide a fully managed service for your Clearwell platform.