What’s new in Enterprise Vault 14?
- Cloud Storage – Leverage Azure and AWS object storage for primary vault storage with Enterprise Vault
- Veritas Advanced Supervision 3.0 – A Web-based alternative for Compliance Accelerator client is now available, offering a simple and intuitive user experience. It is designed to meet a wide variety of regulatory requirements for the supervision of electronic communications.
- Expiry Report – Enterprise Vault now allows users to run a report to list all archived items from Enterprise Vault, whose retention period is about to end. It lists the items that are about to expire in 60 days. Users can take appropriate action to retain the required items before they get expired.
- Convert EML to MSG for export – Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator now support the conversion of EML messages to the MSG format, allowing Microsoft Outlook to preview them after export to PST natively.
- Updated version of the Veritas Information Classifier – Enterprise Vault 14.0 comes with an updated version of the Veritas Information Classifier engine 2.3.0, with which you can assign classification tags to all new and existing archived content.
- Upgrade options from Enterprise Vault version 11.x and 12.x
- Q+A Session with a senior Enterprise Vault Product Manager
Director of Technical Presales, Bluesource
Enterprise Vault Principal Product Manager, Veritas
Date: December 17, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM EST