Keep Your Business Running Smoothly
Our proactive managed services offer you a trouble-free and cost-effective way of maintaining and evolving your critical infrastructure while freeing up your team for strategic projects. Our commitment to ensuring you have complete peace of mind means our technical experts are on hand 24 x 7 x 365. No exceptions, no compromises.
We offer two different levels of our fully managed, proactive monitoring and management services. You can choose what works best for your business and we’ll look after the rest.
Benefits at a Glance
- Potentially disruptive issues identified, assessed and addressed with strategic guidance provided
- The comfort of 24 x 7 x 365 support with industry leading response time of 15 minutes
- A 99.9% availability guarantee and financially backed Service Level Agreement
- Access to experienced technicians as an extension of your team at a fraction of the cost of hiring dedicated staff
- Adherence to ITIL framework and ISO27001:2013 Information Security standard
- Flexible support options for on-premise, cloud or hybrid solutions
- Predictable operating costs to help businesses operate and plan expenditure
- Improved business productivity by enabling innovative business technologies faster
- Time freed up to focus on critical projects while we look after the day-to-day
- The versatility to add or change what we manage as needed
- Robust, proven approach to managing specific Microsoft and Veritas technologies
EV247 – Allowing organizations to move their on-premises Enterprise Vault to the Azure cloud, fully managed by our award-winning managed services.
eDP247 – Powered by the Veritas eDiscovery Platform (Clearwell), Bluesource brings you eDP247 – a fully managed service with an enhanced end-to-end EDRM workflow hosted in the Azure cloud.
eDP247 Cloud Companion – Enhancing legal hold, notifications, and review in your Office 365 environment.
Azure eDP247 Cloud Companion – eDP247 Cloud Companion – Enhancing legal hold, notifications, and review in your Office 365 environment. Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
Our Platinum Managed Service includes the following.
- Quarterly Service Review and Annual Health Check We provide a quarterly service review and annual Health Check which allows you to identify and plan for certain upgrades based on how critical they are to your organization and available budget.
- Availability Service Level Agreement Enjoy complete peace of mind with our industry-leading Service Level Agreements, covering around system availability and time-to-action support.
- Service Credits In the unlikely event we don’t deliver on our commitments as part of our Service Level Agreements we offer service credits as compensation.
- Service Delivery Manager You will get access to a Service Delivery Manager who will become a representative of your organization within the Bluesource Global Service Center. They will ensure that the BAU services are delivered by Bluesource at a consistently high standard.